Little CrabsKelly Brett
Mini bites of crab and cheese. Kelly’s Mom makes and is always a hit!
- total time:
- 20 min
- ·1/4 lb. Butter (softened)
- ·1 jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- ·6 or 7 oz. can shredded crabmeat (drained)
- ·1-1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- ·1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ·1/2 teaspoon Seasoned or plain salt
- ·6 English muffins (split)
1. Mix first six ingredients.
2. Spread evenly on muffin halves.
3. With a sharp knife, cut each muffin half into 4 or 6 triangles.
4. These may be made in advance and placed on a cookie sheet and frozen for an hour or so.
5. Then transferred to a zip lock bag until needed.
6. Broil 4-6 minutes till golden brown and bubbly.
Can make in advance and take out as many as I need and top brown in the toaster-oven. You broil them right out of the freezer.
Source: Kelly Brett