SHORTCUT CHICKEN CORDON BLEUPamela Fear
Easy and delicious. Another one of our favorites.
servings:Makes 4 servings
- total time:
- 20 min
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken (regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
See Full Recipe
The sauce is very good with the noodles. Make extra sauce if you can. Yum!
Source: Pam Fear