Old Ebbitt Grill Bloody MaryJamie
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 1/2 oz. Absolut Peppar
- 2 tbsp. beef broth
- 1/3 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large boiled and chilled shrimp
- 1 celery stalk, for garnish
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
1. Put Old Bay on a small plate. Rub the rim of a tall glass with the lime wedge and dip rim in Old Bay. Add cracked ice to the glass; set aside.
2. Into a mixing glass put vodka, beef broth, tomato juice, lemon juice, and black pepper. Stir to combine and pour into reserved glass. Garnish with shrimp, celery, and lemon.