Caesar Salad DressingLisa Ebbesen
From granddaughter Trisha Young
- Brianna’s and Girard’s Caesar salad dressing (equal parts)
- Finely chopped garlic (to taste)
- Dijon mustard (small amount)
- Olive oil (just enough for the salad dressing to be thin enough to pour)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Homemade croûtons from Petaluma Market.
Pour into a jar the first five ingredients. Shake well. Pour onto prepared romaine lettuce, add extra Parmesan cheese, the croûtons and serve.
Store remaining salad dressing in a jar in refrigerator.
Trisha is always asked to make this delicious salad and dressing for our family gatherings. She makes the best Caesar salad!
Source: Trisha Young