A light and refreshing summer salad.
- For the Salad:
- 1/2 Cup red onion, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- 1 Cucumber, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 Seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. Strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 1/3 Cup packed fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced.
- For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 1/2 limes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 teaspoons light rum(optional)
See full recipe
More top-rated recipes: