Quick Italian Beef Sandwiches
I love Italian Beef, but don’t have the patience for the real thing. (Only mom does at Christmas.) So I came up with the quick and easy substitute. It might be short on time, but not on flavor.
- 1 wide baguette, or 4 sub rolls
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO), plus some for drizzling
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons, Rosemary
- 2 tablespoon, Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound sliced roast beef
- 8 slices provolone cheese
People love a little of the broth on the side for dipping! It's messy, but SO good.
More top-rated recipes: